Other people want this. Over people have this in their bags right now.
Saker Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0-amp motor that generates all-day power. This compact but powerful tool was created for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers, and other professionals who use grinders on a daily basis. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle, and 11,000 no-load rpm, this workhorse can get the job done.
- Lightweight And Compact - Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the Bosch 1375A angle grinder is light and compact, making it ideal for metalworkers, car manufacturers, plumbers, and other professionals who use grinders every day.
- Powerful - Saker Angle Grinder has a powerful 6.0 amp motor that can generate 11,000 rpm no-load speed for professional cutting and grinding applications; the high-efficiency motor is designed with a very small magnetic field diameter, allowing users to easily grind or cut
Comfort: 1375A provides a 2-position auxiliary handle, which is specifically designed to tilt to a natural position to maximize operator comfort; the top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed.
- Convenient - The angle grinder also has Bosch’s Service Minder brush system, which eliminates guesswork and stops using tools when preventive maintenance is required; 5/8-inch to 11-inch spindles can handle various sizes and are installed with the most popular Accessories.
- Durable - The angle grinder has an epoxy coating design to protect the tool from wear debris; it is also designed with a sealed switch to prevent dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism.
- Size - 14.4 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches
- Voltage - 120 Volts
- Amperage - 6
- Color - As the picture shows
- 1* 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder + 1 * Burst-Protection Guard + 1 * Auxiliary Handle + 1 * Flange Kit + 1 * Spanner Wrench + 1 * 4-1/ Inc. Abrasive Grinding Wheel